Tyler’s VersaTrans TripTracker
Web-Based School Field Trip Management and Planning Software
Enjoy Field Trips Again!
VersaTrans TripTracker is the most powerful web-based field trip management software solution on the market today.
The Trip Tracker software is proving to be a great asset to this department. It is very efficient. When a trip is entered into the system we receive an e-mail stating that the trip was submitted. The person submitting the trip receives an e-mail stating that the trip was received and scheduled. The whole process in done within minutes instead of days. We do not have the field trips getting lost or misplaced. The administrators are able to approved trips easily. The drivers also receive an e-mail of the trip and any changes automatically. We are able to track exactly how many trips are scheduled for that day by going to the calendar. The form is a single piece of paper instead of four pieces of paper.
E. Tucker, Director of Transportation Dinwiddie County Public Schools
Field trip management shouldn’t be more hassle than the trip is worth. VersaTrans TripTracker is a web-based solution for managing all aspects of the field trip process from the initial request through invoicing. With many powerful features such as automated driver selection and a user-defined approval process, VersaTrans TripTracker allows a school district to save hours in the day and comes ready to integrate with VersaTrans RP at no extra cost.
Say goodbye to the logistical problems associated with field trip management, reduce costs and time associated with field trip planning, and enjoy the trip!
Key Benefits for Your School District
- Accessibility – access the data from any computer with Internet access. This makes it easy for teachers, coaches, etc. to submit requests and for technology departments to perform updates.
- Role-based security – control which options users have available based on their role in the trip request and fulfillment process.
- Customizable approval path – configure the system to include as many levels of approval and as many approvers at each level as needed to fully automate the trip approval process.
- Keep Everyone Informed – be alerted when trips are submitted, approved, rejected, cancelled, scheduled, billed, or closed without having to log into the system.
- Department calendar – see what is currently scheduled for a given day or week to avoid over-booking and conflicts. VersaTrans TripTracker will also alert you when a new trip conflicts with the schedule of an existing trip.
- Employee information tracking – track employee type, certifications, pay rates for standard, sit, overtime, and more.
- Multi-destination trips – plan and administer trips with multiple destinations.
- Customizable daily restrictions for trips, vehicles & days – control the number of trips allowed per day, how many vehicles per trip and what days trips can be scheduled on.
- Dynamic reporting – generate or export invoices and various reports, including reports of accounting, employees and trip information.
- Integration with Google Maps™ mapping service – generate trip directions, determine trip distance and apply it to the trip estimate for a more accurate idea of trip costs.
- Integration with VersaTrans RP – leverage optional integration with VersaTrans RP for automated data updates and fleet scheduling.
- Integration with district financial software – VersaTrans TripTracker integrates with Tyler’s MUNIS application for seamless field trip invoicing, reconciliation and account management.